A couple of more flashback images from Raceway News back in 1988. Suzuki factory racer Johnny O’Mara was friends with local motocross industry insiders Joe Dacosta and Larry Cohen and used that relationship to come out and race at Raceway Park a couple of times in 1988. He was second in the 250 Expert Class behind Bob Hannah at the NJ State Championships in June and won the 125 Expert class at KROC later in the year in October.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
NJ Motocross on Instagram
Motocross racing with a New Jersey connection. Past, present & future. 🏁
If reposting please add credit line and tag #NJMotocross #LukaitisPhoto 📷
- 2022 AMA Endurocross Schedule Released
- MotoSport.com Returns as Key Partner for50th Anniversary of Pro Motocross Championship
- Jason Anderson Caps Supercross Season with Four Straight Wins – Nate Thrasher Takes 250SX Class Win, Christian Craig Wraps Title
- Christian Craig Wraps Up 250SX Class Supercross Title in Salt Lake City
- ANDREA VERONA WINS BIG AT SEASON OPENING ENDUROGP OF SPAIN
NJ Motocross Categories