A couple of more flashback images from Raceway News back in 1988. Suzuki factory racer Johnny O’Mara was friends with local motocross industry insiders Joe Dacosta and Larry Cohen and used that relationship to come out and race at Raceway Park a couple of times in 1988. He was second in the 250 Expert Class behind Bob Hannah at the NJ State Championships in June and won the 125 Expert class at KROC later in the year in October.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
NJ Motocross on Instagram
Motocross racing with a New Jersey connection. Past, present & future. If reposting please add credit line and tag #NJMotocross #LukaitisPhoto
- WORLD SUPERCROSS BACK ON TRACK THIS MONTH
- FACTORYONE SHERCO ANNOUNCES CODY WEBB TO RACE NEXT GNCC
- CRAIG DELONG RACES HIS WAY TO ANOTHER XC2 VICTORY AT THE BULL DOG GNCC
- The Bulldog: Motorcycle Race Report – Kailub Russell Earns Fourth-Straight GNCC Overall Win
- Regional Championship Schedule Announced For The 2020 Monster Energy AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship
NJ Motocross Categories