Kris Keefer and Twister Tea/HEP Motorsports Suzuki’s Travis Soules take a deep dive into Brandon Hartranft’s 2022 Suzuki RM-Z450 race bike. Given that this is the premiere Suzuki 450 team for 2022, Suzuki factory has given the program some factory parts like a factory ECU and works transmission components, as well as factory Showa Noleen suspension internals. Those factory parts then are nicely paired with engines by Twisted Development, titanium chassis bolts, Xtrig clamps, and so much more. Hear Keefer and Soules discuss how they adjust this machine for Hartranft, who at 190 pounds, is one of the bigger riders in the paddock.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
NJ Motocross on Instagram
Motocross racing with a New Jersey connection. Past, present & future. 🏁
If reposting please add credit line and tag #NJMotocross #LukaitisPhoto 📷
- MotoSport.com Returns as Key Partner for50th Anniversary of Pro Motocross Championship
- Jason Anderson Caps Supercross Season with Four Straight Wins – Nate Thrasher Takes 250SX Class Win, Christian Craig Wraps Title
- Christian Craig Wraps Up 250SX Class Supercross Title in Salt Lake City
- ANDREA VERONA WINS BIG AT SEASON OPENING ENDUROGP OF SPAIN
- SIMON LANGENFELDER NARROWLY MISSES MXGP OF ITALY PODIUM
NJ Motocross Categories