The Red Bud National will look a lot different in 2020. Instead of the normal Independance Day time slot on the schedule, the 2020 version will take place on Labor Day Weekend. Red Bid 1 will take place on Friday, September 4th and Red Bud 2 will take place on Monday, September 7th. Here are all of the details you need about the event.
THERE ARE NO SPECTATOR TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE NATIONAL EVENTS.
Due to state restrictions, only amateur participants and their families/pit crews can purchase tickets. Got a dirt bike? Sign up and join us for a fantastic weekend of motocross!
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST ENTER AT LEAST ONE EVENT, ONE CLASS IN ORDER TO BUY TICKETS. You can add or changes classes at the track.
You can sign up and get tickets at the last minute on your phone, on the way to the track! Just leave yourself enough time to get parked and set up, check in at registration and get practice stickers.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO RUNNING LONG MOTOS! The track is yours from 8am until 4pm Saturday and Sunday, and we’ll use up every minute of it! Unless there’s a problem, we should be able to run 15 minute motos in most classes, and 12 minutes for some of the smaller ones. If there aren’t too many motos, we’ll extend practice as well.
DAILY GATE SCHEDULE | GATE C ON RED BUD TRAIL
WED. 9/2 | 6pm to 12am
THU. 9/3 | 6am to 12am
FRI. 9/4 | 6am to 12am
SAT. 9/5 | 6am to 12am
SUN. 9/6 | 6am to 12am
MON. 9/7 | 6am to 3pm
THURSDAY: Amateur Practice/Open Riding on the full pro course; 3 rotations
FRIDAY: NATIONAL #1
SATURDAY: Amateur race #1 on the full pro course – 1-MOTO FORMAT
SUNDAY: Amateur race #2 on the full pro course – 1-MOTO FORMAT
MONDAY: NATIONAL #2
More information can be found online at redbudmx.com.
- Small, friendly pets are permitted in the family camping area in air conditioned RVs only. Pets must stay in the RV and may not leave campsite. No pets permitted in tent camping sites or in day parking lots.
- Gates closed Midnight to 6am daily – please plan accordingly.
- No drones allowed on property
- No pit vehicles. We do not allow bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- No pets on Saturday
- No glass allowed on property
- Rental car entrance is located at Pro Gate D. Rental Car Lot is adjacent to Paddock back gate.
- Will call located at Pro Gate D/Main Street.
- Daily Parking Fee
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- No open campfires. Gas and charcoal cooking grills ONLY permitted.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
- World Class Fireworks Show Friday and Saturday Nights
- RV septic tank pump truck services the spectator and pit camping areas throughout the weekend.
- Water fill service available for RVs and barrels.
- Flush restroom trailers are available during the day and closed overnight.
*The names below are from the pre-entry list and do not reflect riders that were added after the list was published.
450 Entry Lists – Red Bud 1 & Red Bud 2 – NJ Racers entered – #281, Cory Carsten, Bayville, NJ – #309, Jeremy Smith, Marmora, NJ – #443, Luke Renzland, Hewitt, NJ
250 Entry Lists – Red Bud 1 & Red Bud 2 – NJ Racers entered – #30, Brandon Hartranft, Brick, NJ – #483, Bryton Carroll, Vineland, NJ
Other “local” racers of interest – 250 Class – #32, Justin Cooper, Cold Springs Harbor, NY 450 Class – #75, Coty Schock, Dover, DE
Weekend Schedule – Red Bud 1 and Red Bud 2