Location – Spring Creek MX Park – Millville, MN – Date – September 19, 2020
450 Entry Lists – NJ Racers entered – #281, Cory Carsten, Bayville, NJ – #309, Jeremy Smith, Marmora, NJ – #443, Luke Renzland, Hewitt, NJ – #483, Bryton Carroll, Vineland, NJ
250 Entry Lists – NJ Racers entered – #30, Brandon Hartranft, Brick, NJ
Other “local” racers competing.
450MX Class – #75, Coty Schock, Dover, DE
250MX Class – #32, Justin Cooper, Cold Springs Harbor, NY
- Free Motocrycle Parking and Gear/Helmet Check
- Open Air Festival Seating
- Air Conditioned VIP Suites with live PA feed, live timing and scoring, live race footage, private restrooms, and catering
- Air-conditioned Food and Drink Concession area with live video feed of racing
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- Flushing Air Conditioned Restroom facilities
- Onsite Camping
- Potable water for Camper filling
- KID ZONE with swing set, volleyball, four-square, basketball court, volleyball, and badminton
- Trout Fishing
- Grandstand Seating
- (Covered) Super Ticket Viewing Area
- Open Air Corporate Suites
- Shaded Picnic Areas
- Nearly 100% track Viewing from a variety of hillside vantage points
- Infield & Hillside Track Viewing via 6 Track Tunnels and a Spectator Ridge
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Event Simulcast on FM Radio – 107.9
- Beer Concessions
- Free Parking
- Onsite Parking
- Handicap Parking
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Permanent Restroom facilities
- Reserved RV spots with hook-ups – Limited Number
- RV septic pump service
- Outdoor Shower onsite
- Gate A: General Admission, Tickets, and Camping
- Gate B: VIP, Vendors, Staff, Medical, and Press
- Gate D: Pro Pits, Pro Rental cars, Pro Motor homes & Buses
- Travel Station and Camper Services: Click here
- Pets must be leashed and stay on campground side of creek.
- Rentals car parking (Pros ONLY) is at Gate D
- Pro Pit curfew is midnight (Pros ONLY)
- No campfires, but grills allowed
- No alcohol allowed – Beer Gardens on-site
- Willl Call is located on the right when coming through the Main Entrance off highway 11.
- No glass bottles in fan viewing areas
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted
- No pets allowed in main fan areas or in Pro Paddock on Saturday.
- No pit vehicles. No pit bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- Search Policy: All vehicles are subject to search at any time.
- Prohibited items: No fireworks, glass bottles, kegs, scaffolding, weapons or firearms. Track is not responsible for return of confiscated items.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
Spring Creek Motocross, Inc.
Phone: (507) 753-2779