- The capacity of this event is 5,000 spectators.
- Loretta Lynn’s Pro National x2 was scheduled Friday, August 14 to replace the Washougal Pro National that was cancelled due to regulatory concerns. The amateur program at Washougal will go on as scheduled.
- There will not be an amateur program at Loretta Lynn’s National x2.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints.
- General Information: located at the MX Sports Trackside Office.
- Will Call: Follow the signs to Will Call.
- ADA Parking: Inside Gate 3 at Stewartstown.
- ADA Viewing: Inside the Main Gate to the right for trackside viewing.
- Lost & Found: located at MX Sports Trackside Office.
- No glass bottles in fan viewing areas.
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted.
- No pets allowed in main fan areas or in Pro Paddock on Saturday.
- No pit vehicles. No pit bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports, can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
- Keep your radio tuned to MXFM 88.9 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews, and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Please review the COVID-19 Mitigation Health Plan before attending the event.
*The names below are from the pre-entry list and do not reflect riders that were added after the list was published.
450 Entry Lists – NJ Racers entered – #281, Cory Carsten, Bayville, NJ – #309, Jeremy Smith, Marmora, NJ – #443, Luke Renzland, Hewitt, NJ
250 Entry Lists – NJ Racers entered – #30, Brandon Hartranft, Brick, NJ
Other “local” racers of interest – 250 Class – #32, Justin Cooper, Cold Springs Harbor, NY 450 Class – #75, Coty Schock, Dover, DE