- FREE! Motorcycle Parking and Gear/Helmet Check @ Main Gate
- Grandstand and Open Air Festival seating
- Natural shaded viewing areas
- Nearly 100% Track Viewing from a variety of vantage points
- Infield Track Viewing via replica Covered Bridge
- Covered Super Ticket VIP Viewing Areas with live timing and scoring, private restrooms, and catering
- ADA Viewing Area and convenient parking
- Large interactive Sponsor Village
- State-of-the-art sound system
- Event Simulcast on FM Radio @ MXFM 89.5
- Food, Soft Drink and Beer Concessions
- Easy Entry/Exit
- Onsite Camping
- The capacity of this event is 6,000 spectators.
- Saturday Parking Fee: $20 Lot A; $10 Lot B
- Gates open Friday @ 9 am and close midnight to 6 am daily. Please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to show credentials at all security checkpoints
- General Information: located at the Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Will Call: Follow the signs to Will Call, located right off St Hwy 47
- Security: Headquartered at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- Lost & Found: located at Main Entrance/Gate 1
- No glass bottles in fan viewing areas
- No drones or remote control aircraft permitted
- No pets allowed in main fan areas or in Pro Paddock on Saturday.
- No pit vehicles. No pit bikes, quads, scooters golf carts, UTVs, etc.
- Do not take banners. Banners and event signage are the private property of the promoter. Removal of these items is illegal and punishable by law. You will be prosecuted for theft.
- Responsibility. Motocross racing, like all motorsports can be dangerous. When you enter the grounds you assume the risk of injury and/or damage. It is your responsibility to keep yourself and your children. Be aware of their location at all times. Never turn you back to oncoming racers.
- Keep your radio tuned to MXFM 88.5 FM for up-to-date announcements, racing news, interviews and information throughout the weekend. Although we have a public address system, the best way to stay tuned is to tune in.
- Be Social with Ironman Raceway, like the official Facebook Page!
*The names below are from the pre-entry list and do not reflect riders that were added after the list was published.
450 Entry Lists – NJ Racers entered – #281, Cory Carsten, Bayville, NJ – #309, Jeremy Smith, Marmora, NJ – #443, Luke Renzland, Hewitt, NJ
250 Entry Lists – NJ Racers entered – #30, Brandon Hartranft, Brick, NJ – #483, Bryton Carroll, Vineland, NJ – #737 Zachary Butkiewicz, Sussex, NJ
Other “local” racers of interest – 250 Class – #32, Justin Cooper, Cold Springs Harbor, NY 450 Class – #75, Coty Schock, Dover, DE
Tickets – Maximum of 6,000 tickets to be sold.
How to Watch
Date Moto Time Network
Sat, Aug. 29 250 Moto 1 1:00 p.m. ET MAVTV Live
Sat, Aug. 29 450 Moto 1 2:00 p.m. ET MAVTV Live
Sat., Aug. 29 250 Moto 2 4:00 p.m. ET NBC Live
Sat. Aug, 29 450 Moto 2 5:00 p.m. ET NBC Live
Sun. Aug, 30 250 Moto 2 12:30 a.m. ET NBC Sports Network Delayed
Sun. Aug, 30 450 Moto 2 1:30 a.m. ET NBC Sports Network Delayed
Date Moto Time Network
Sat, Aug. 22 Qualifying 10:10 a.m. ET NBC Sports Gold Live
Sat, Aug. 22 250 Moto 1 1:00 p.m. ET NBC Sports Gold Live
Sat, Aug. 22 450 Moto 1 2:00 p.m. ET NBC Sports Gold Live
Sat, Aug. 22 250 Moto 2 3:00 p.m. ET NBC Sports Gold Live
Sat, Aug. 22 450 Moto 2 4:00 p.m. ET NBC Sports Gold Live