This week’s Faces at the Races is Ronnie Stewart of the Microbilt/PRBC Racing team as he prepares for the first moto at Southwick. His mechanic Zach Eller looks on.
Did you know that one of the original guys that shaped FMX is actually from New Jersey? Well, it’s true, Ronnie Faisst called New Jersey home before he headed West for all of the glory.
Check out this video interview with Twitch as they talk about the old days and what’s happening now for Ronnie.
June has been a busy month here at NJ Motocross so this is your chance to catch-up with all of the content we produced during June 2017. Keep reading for our June Wrap-Up.
The Great Outdoors
- Lakewood Preview and Wrap-Up
- Mt Morris Preview and Wrap-Up
- Muddy Creek Preview and Wrap-Up
- Red Bud Preview
Faces at the Races
Raceway News Flashback
Photos by Lukaitis Photo
- Additional Loretta Lynn’s Coverage
- NJ National Numbers over the years.
- Loretta Lynn’s Regional Wrap-Up
- Englishtown Flashback – KROC 1998 by RacerX
- Raceway Park 6/25 Wrap-Up