In this week’s Raceway News flashback we go back into 1986 and an interview with Somerset County Suzuki’s Dave O’Reilly. SCS was also one of the early KTM dealers in the area and Dave’s support of motocross was very evident in the late 80’s.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JASON ANDERSON INJURED
- Tough Night for the Rocky Mountain Team at Anaheim 2 SX | Team Rocky Mountain ATV/MC – KTM – WPS Race Report
- LUCAS OIL PRO MOTOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP EXPANDS AMATEUR RACING PROGRAM FOR 2019 SEASON
- GEICO HONDA ANAHEIM 2: 2019
- 2019 WORCS ROUND 1 – PRIMM
NJ Motocross Categories