For this week’s Friday Faces / Faces at the Races post, I thought we could go back to the looks on the riders faces after the miserable 2nd motos at Unadilla. Here are some examples.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
- American Motorcyclist Association announces World, Junior, Women’s Trophy teams to represent the United States in the 2019 FIM International Six Days Enduro
- Kawasaki Team Green Releases 2020 Racer Rewards Program Along with the New and Improved KX Lineup
- Chad Wienen Takes Home State Win at Sunset Ridge MX
- TOUGH FIGHT FOR JGRMX YOSHIMURA SUZUKI AT HIGH POINT MX
- ROCKSTAR ENERGY TRIPLE CROWN – MINNEDOSA CANADA
NJ Motocross Categories