Flashback. Another image from Raceway News 1980. Greg Turner and Gary Montana do battle in the 125 Amateur class.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Help Support NJ Motocross
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
NJ Motocross on Instagram
Motocross racing with a New Jersey connection. Past, present & future. If reposting please add credit line and tag #NJMotocross #LukaitisPhoto
- MX Sports Pro Racing Renews Agreement with United States Anti-Doping Agency for Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship
- BETA FACTORY TEAM RIDER; CHANCE FULLERTON FINISHES IN 9TH AT ROUND 1 OF THE BIG 6 GRAND PRIX SERIES
- H.E.P. Motorsports Ryan Breece Steps Up in Anaheim
- Tough Night for Baggett, Bogle at Anaheim 2 SX | Team Rocky Mountain ATV/MC-KTM-WPS Race Report
- Roczen Moves into AMA Supercross Points Lead at Anaheim 2
NJ Motocross Categories