A look back at KROC 2006 from the pages of Amateur MX magazine.
About The Author
Chief content and creative producer for NJMotocross. Powersports and Racer Marketing Professional - Photographer - Writer. Independent consulting organization specializing in powersports and racer marketing and promotions. Additional services include Motorcycle Industry Management, Action Sports Photography, Social Media Marketing, Relationship Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Press Relations and Marketing, Powersports Marketing, New Media Marketing. Lukaitis Consulting can get you, your company or event the attention it needs to be successful.
Get the Latest from NJMotocross to your inbox.
Latest Posts from NJ Motocross
- This Week in Pro Motocross
- RD2 of the Rockstar Energy MXTour RECAP
- American Motorcyclist Association announces U.S. Club team members for 2019 FIM International Six Days Enduro
- KTM RED BULL THOR FACTORY RACE TEAM MEMBERS THOMPSON, WARD AND PETTIS WITH IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCES AT RD2 OF THE TRIPLE CROWN MX SERIES IN PRINCE GEORGE, BC
- Hetrick Aims to Earn Fourth Overall Win at Sunset Ridge
NJ Motocross Categories