Don Leib: Owner of Rocket Exhausts. Here is some background
– born in Plainfield 1959
– 1977 Englishtown 2nd overall 125cc amateur
– Attended Boston University and Syracuse from 78-82
– Moved to CA in 84
– 87 National Sales Manager for ATK
– Raced off-road events like Baja 1000 88 5th in Class 22, Baja 500, San Felipe 250. I continue to ride MX today having made it to Loretta’s in the +45 class in 06
– 89 started Ad Agency
– 1990-2004 clients included Kawasaki, KTM, Yamaha Water Vehicles, Shoei, White Brothers, Pro Circuit, FMF, Factory Pipe, Alpinestars, VP……..
– 1997 founded Big Gun Exhaust which I sold in 2002
– Started Rocket Exhaust in 2003
– Wife Andrea of 23 years, also from NJ, has a homeschool business servicing motocross with over 80 students from all over the country. www.stayontrack.net
– Son Michael (15) has three national MX championships having won the Winter Olympics and the World Mini GP in Vegas as well as the KROC 65 class in 03
– Michael finished 3rd overall at Loretta Lynn’s in the Supermini class in 2006
– He rode for Team Green for two years and currently rides for American Honda. He is also a test rider for Dirt bike magazine.
– 18-year-old daughter, Ali, getting ready to go to San Francisco Art College to study interior design
– Rocket Exhaust and our private SX track pretty much keep me busy….. not to mention working on Michael’s bikes.